Integration of 4 Centres into OECD Seoul Centre
Conclusion of MOU to establish OECD KOREA Policy Centre
Official launch of OECD KOREA Policy Centre
The OECD Korea Policy Centre was established with the followig goals, in the fields of tax, comeptition, public governance, health, and social policy:
1. to facilitate the exchange of experience in the Asia-Pafici region to improve Asian-Pacific voernment officials' capacity through regular meetings, workshops, seminars, and other events
2. to be a resource centre to support OECD's work with non-OECD economies in the Asian-Pacific region
3. to strengthen the understanding of the Asian-Pacific scoeities of OECD's esearch, analysis, and standard setting
to contribute to the OECD"s mission to promote "Better Policies for Better Lives,”aiming to improve the economic and social well-being of people in the Asia-Pacific region and around the world.
1. Disseminates advanced systems and policy experiences to the officials and experts in the Asia-Pacific region.
2. Provides avenues for knowledge-sharing and policy dialogue by organizing seminars/forums/expert meetings.
3. Explands policy network in the Asia-Pacific region to encourage cooperation between OECD member economics and non-member economices.